HD Camera IP 67 Car Bird View System Cameras, Universal model and
Specific models for different cars
Model: Universal model / Specific models
Working Temperature: -20~70 degree
View Angle: 180 degree
360 AVM system is the device that collects video images around the
vehicle simultaneously from four wide angle cameras at front, rear
and both sides of the vehicle. When the image is processed, the
images is split and jointed by the software and a 360˚ panoramic
picture is formed and timely transmitted to the display. A new 360˚
AVM system is created on this basic form.
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~80˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is
connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing and turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected
to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system
upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it
indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates
the power supply in the host is abnormal.