360 Degree Bird View Parking System for Trucks and Bueses, Four-way
DVR in Real Time, Loop Recording
360° All Rround View Truck Monitor system is a system, which
through 4 extra wide angle cameras at front, rear, left and right
side, collects images around the car to form a 360°bird-view image
by image software tool and splicing technology, and then sends the
images to the SZM display equipment.
By this system, drivers can visually know the car's position and
the surrounding objects, and control parking the car easily, or
reduce traffic accidents as scratch, crash, or sinking.
|Camera||Image Sensor|| ||PC1099|
|Horizontal Resolution||TV Lines||580|
|Video Format|| ||PAL / NTSC|
|Auto Electronic Exposure||sec||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Host||Supply Voltage||V DC||12V(8~30V)|
(1) The host can be placed anywhere in the car, but due to the
video file is stored in the SD card which is in the host, so it is
highly recommended that customers put the host under the chair or
under steering wheel in order to take the card conveniently.
(2) The host should be fixed somewhere in case of influencing the
conserved files when shocking.
(1) The front and back cameras should be installed in the center of
the bus and keeo their height the same as shown the following
(2) The right and left cameras should be installed between 1/3 and
1/2 of the bus from its head and keep their height the same as
3) Four cameras should be installed between the height of 2m to 3m
of the truck.
Adjust the Angle of Camera
After connecting, turn on the main box and insert U disk---click
"ok" key of the remote control ----enter "Calibr"----password of
Check the angle of the camera whether to meet the following
As for the front&rear camera,
1. The car body should be seen below in the fish-eye view
image.(The image must be Parallel to the green line)
2,The front/rear car bumper should be shown up within the one third
area of the fish-eye view image, and meanwhile it forms an included
angle ranged of 45°—75° with the vertical plane of the car body.
Panoramic View Calibration
1. Click "ok" key of remote control and enter the main menu.
2. Choose "Calibr" and input the password 654321 to enter "Calibr".
3. Click up/down key of remote control to adjust the car length(L),
car width(w) and offset(D1=D2).
4. Choose "Calibr.", click "ok" key and the system start to
automatically correct. When the
5. calibration finishes, the automatical stitching finishes as
well, at last click "Save"