Real Time DVR Car Parking Cameras System Video Recorder Without
Size: 180° wide angle
Name: Car Parking Cameras System
Shocking Sensor: Yes
Place of origin: Guangzhou China
MOQ: 10 units
Car Parking Cameras System, with 4 super wide angle cameras which
installed on the four direction of car to collect vehicle images
all around, 4 images were delivered to control board , after the
image processing software combined & jointed together,; a 360
degree overlook full view image will be formed &transmitted to
display equipment simultaneously. While the driver sit inside car,
he can see the vehicle’s position and roadblock all around clearly
by this system, and help driver with parking & passing
complicated section; reducing the probability of car scraping,
crash, collapse & accidents. No blind zone anymore.
1. full 360 degree aerial view picture really wipe out blind
corner, completely replace the conventional rear view parking.
2. support the parking stall for extended recording, support motion
3. support motion detection, sensing moving object hosts
automatically on video.
4. panoramic imaging and navigation system also supports fast
switching and programmes broadcast in
It's a universal model for all kinds of car. After using this
driving safety product, you will have a happy experience during
1. 4 pcs 180° wide visual HD cameras arond the car at front ,back,
left and right , to detect the safe distance and eliminate blind
zones, avoid terrible traffic accidents caused by blind zones;
2. Support max 32 GB SD card to keep 40 hours recording ,and then
start cycle recording .
3. Convenient for new drivers to avoid scratching the car with a
front/rear/left/right picture of the car;
4. Shooting the accident scene with HD video, providing evidence to
5. System user can update latest program by SD card at any time.
3 Ways to activate the system and the video output to the monitor
1. video when parking - activates when reverse gear;
2. video and activation of the system with the remote control;
3. video and system activation by double-clicking "emergency
PAL / NTSC
Auto Electronic Exposure
Electronic Rolling Shutter