2D HD camera surround view parking system
With the help of the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary
system, the drivers are able to intuitively catch sight of the
location as well as the obstacles around just sitting in the
vehicle and leisurely operate the parking or the bypass the complex
road conditions, which effectively decreases the
occurrence of scratch, crash, downthrow and other traffic accidents.
360˚ around view, seamless splicing, getting rid of blind spots.
High definition signal input, high resolution on the images
Four ways DVR for recording on real-time.
Easy to calibrate.
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is
connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing an turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected
to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system
upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it
indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates
the host can not work.
Connection of Cameras, Video, USB & IR Receiver
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~70˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range|