2D all around view car camera system with high definition
This system can collect the video image all around the vehicle
simultaneously by four wide angle field cameras installed in the
front,back,left and right part of the vehicle. After the image is
processed, split and jointed by the image software, a 360 degree’s
panoramic plan view is formed and is timely transmitted to the
display equipment on the center console.
With the help of the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary
system, the drivers are able to intuitively catch sight of the
location as well as the obstacles around just sitting in the
Images for Reversing , Turning and Driving
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~70˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
*360˚ around view, seamless splicing, getting rid of blind spots.
*Easy to calibrate
*Four ways DVR for recording on real-time.
*High definition signal input, high resolution on the images
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is
connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing an turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected
to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system
upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it
indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates
the host can not work.