360 Bird View Parking System for LEXUS RX
Suitable for Lexus RX
360 system is a system with 4 wide angle cameras which are
installed at the front, rear and both sides of the car to collect
images all around. The 4 images are sent and jointed by a image
processing software, then they are transmitted to the control
This system can change the view angle dynamically, and focus on the
image which is about the different range around the vehicle
intelligently during the driving and parking.
Meanwhile, this system cam provide a 24-hour DVR functions , making
the record round-the clock for driving, parking assistant and
- Disassemble the tool cabinet
- Distribute the extending cable of front camera from the logo
position and go along with the original wire distributing tube to
the tool cabinet position.
1. Unpack the inner panel of the trunk
2. Distribute the extension cable of the rear camera from the
license plate lamp and go along with the original wire distribute
tube to the tool cabinet position.
Left and Right Camera
1. Disassemble the wing mirror and unpack the side trim panels of
front cab doors
2. Disassemble the glass lens of wing mirrors and then distribute
the extension cables of side cameras from the original tube of wing
mirrors to the interlayers of the front cab doors.
3. Gethering all the extension cables from the interlayers of cab
doors to the tool cabinet position.
1. Intelligent Parking Assistant System
Drivers can watch the images from the display instead of the
rearview mirror to judge the distance between vehicle and roadblock
. Fewer mistakes.
2.Expand Vision Scope
The 180 degree of image at the front and rear could be seen through
the display when the turning is taken, showing the view around the
3. Pass the Narrow Road and Meet other Vehicles
The distance between car body and left and right obstacles can be
seen clearly by the left and right cameras, helping drivers pass
the narrow road and complicated section easily.
4. Black Box Function
In case of any accident or car scraping, the images from different
direction will be saved in the SD Card. The data can be used for
the technical evaluation during events.