The SVM 3D Around View Monitoring Technology synthesizes images
from four cameras to create a true 3D sophisticated view of a
The system offers various SVM system configurations like
-HDMI/L-VDS/AV with alternative version of 2D or 3D, and what’s
more, this system also integrated full channel car DVR function
with 24 hours videos loop recording supported.
The technology enables flexible omni- directional monitoring around
a vehicle from a dynamically definable perspective or “ free eye
point”. Such kind of technology can display the complete vision of
the positioning and moving path of the vehicle. It covers blind
spot and thus works perfectly as a safe parking and driving guide
even when restricted by adjacent vehicles and objects, parking
1. Four 180 degree ultra wide fish-eye cameras
2. Seamless video merging based on dual core ARM CPU and hardware
high efficiency acceleration engine.
3. Arbitrary and dynamic 3D mode view angle switching for better
surrounding environment observation.
4. Independent Fish-eye calibration parameter and algorithm for
5. Pixel statistic engine for brightness balance among four
channels real-time outside cameras.
6. 3D video de-interlacing and noise reduction technology for CVBS
7. Support alternative recording media for TF card and USB disk.
8. The simplest calibration steps with calibration tape and packing
box,and system applicable for almost all types of vehicle which
include Buses, Trucks, Lorries, Limousines, Tank and even Jumbo
Jets. Typical length of the vehicle is 5.5m, 6.5m.
9. Smart power managements to save automobile’s battery.
10. High video recording resolution up to 1080p.
11.OE quality for main chipset with well protected circuit and
devices in order to achieve the best system performance and
The Installation method of front camera:
1.Insert the front camera to the center of the front vehicle logo.
2.Connect the front camera with the extending cable.
3.Please double check the field of the view is wide enough or not
from the system preview menu window, and the camera should not be
covered by front bumper.
4.Fix the front camera with screw and the metal pad accessories.
1.Unpack the inner panel of the trunk.
2.Distribute the extending cable of the rear camera from the
license plate lamp and go along the original wire distribution tube
tool cabinet position.
Left and Right Camera
1.Disassemble the wing mirrors and unpack the side trim panels of
front cab doors
2.Disassemble the glass lens of wing mirrors, and then distribute
the extending cables of side cameras from the original tube of wing
mirrors to the interlayers of the front cab doors.
3.Gathering all the extending cables from the interlayers of cab
doors to the tool cabinet position
1.Disassemble the tool cabinet
2.Distribute the extending cable of front camera from the logo
position and go along with the original wire distributing tube to